Gorko Industries | North Hills, Ca.
- Supported the Engineering department with a history of achieving cost savings and enhanced system functionality
- Converted paper drawings into computer based AutoCAD files; this greatly reduced the time to manufacture.
- Networked the Windows, Netware, Macintosh and UNIX systems.
- Enhanced the existing time/job tracking system by merging data from three different platforms.
- Established WAN communication between three manufacturing locations.
- Managed the File, e-mail, Web and FTP servers.
- Setup a process to allow the electronic transfer of engineering designs, reducing the revision and change management process from weeks to hours.